One question I am asked over and over is how can doTERRA help with fertility. Unfortunately, I think we have a rise in fertility issues over the last couple of decades and I feel much of it has to do with yeast overgrowth in our gut. Cleaning up our diet and resolving the yeast issue would help many of those women who are on the rollercoaster ride of fertility. This often puts a strain on relationships and it definitely plays havoc on one’s emotional state of wellbeing sometimes to the point of feelings of intense sadness.
When I talk about a GI cleanse I often hear the response, “well I don’t ever have yeast problems”. You can have an overgrowth of yeast, without ever getting vaginal yeast.
Other symptoms of yeast might include, fatigue, irritability, drained or sadness, poor memory head discomfort, skin problems, PMS, persistent digestive issues or you have joint discomfort, nasal congestion, recurrent sore throats, cough or sinus threats, actually, the list goes on and on. Overall when you have an overgrowth of yeast in your body, it definitely will weaken your immune system. It is the precursor for all major diseases.
Yeast is a fungus and it feeds off a host, in this case, the “host” is your body. It disrupts the endocrine system, and both your thyroid gland and ovaries are highly sensitive to yeast. Yeast is tricky; it mimics a lot of things trying to hide in the body.
This is why I recommend cleaning up your environment and lifestyle as well as your diet. Are you washing all your fruits and veggies before eating them? I like to do this with lemon essential oil in a sink of water. Have you switched to doTERRA’s brand of hair products with all the good stuff and none of the bad? What kind of toothpaste are you using? What Chemicals are you using to clean your toilets, sinks, and bathtub with? These and many more questions are good to ask yourself as you are paying attention to what your body is taking in.
Stress also plays an important role in this fertility topic. When our bodies are under stress we produce the hormone cortisol. Its nickname is the stress hormone, and it inhibits our production of progesterone. Grapefruit essential oil helps prevent cortisol from blocking the production of progesterone.
Keep in mind, this clean-up we are doing may take months to create the balance you are looking for. It’s definitely not a “get pregnant quick” plan, be patient and know that you are serving your body well.
GX Assist on day 1-10 1-3 a day for 10 days to cleanse the yeast.
PB Assist on days 11-15 1 cap 3 times a day to feed your body the good bacteria and help support your immune system. Specially formulated to release in the GI tract where it can be the most beneficial for your gut.
Zendocrine Complex 2 a day to target the nutritional needs of the liver as well as the other internal organs. It encourages all of your filtering organs, including your skin, to function optimally. When your filtering organs do their job, the result is a more robust operating system overall.
Zendocrine gel caps 2 a day to protect the liver and help open up the liver ducts so it doesn’t become clogged with the cleansing you are about to do.
TerraZyme 1-3 with every meal as a whole food enzyme helps with supporting digestion and absorption of your food. 1-2 in am and pm on an empty stomach is excellent in supporting connective tissues.
Lemon essential oil in all your water to assist the liver in its work.
Lifelong Vitality take as directed, a whole-food-based supplement to nourish your body with the perfect amount of vitamins, minerals antioxidants, and Omega 3’s it needs.
DDR Prime helps to repair and protect DNA or destroy damaged DNA. Cells have a limited lifespan for performing their many unique and specialized functions in an organism. A normal and natural mechanism for maintaining optimal cell function is a process of cellular renewal called apoptosis in which older cells are eliminated through a process of self-regulated destruction, and new cells are made to replace old cells. Through this process, humans replace the approximate equivalent of their body weight in new cells every year! If cellular apoptosis and regeneration are compromised, sub-optimal health conditions may follow. Avoid sugar, grains, dairy, fruit juice, and caffeine.
Follow this protocol until pregnant, then discontinue GX Assist.
Order your 30 Day Healthy Habits Kit
Wellness is a combination of healthy habits and good lifestyle choices. This kit includes products recomY6mended for daily use in order to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The Healthy Habits Enrollment Kit includes:
- doTERRA On Guard® (5 mL)— protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system when ingested.*
- doTERRA Balance® (5 mL)— creates a sense of calm and well-being, tranquility and relaxation.
- Frankincense (5 mL)— supports healthy cellular, immune, nervous, and digestive function when used internally.* When inhaled or diffused, it promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness.
- Lemon (5 mL)— provides cleansing and digestive benefits and supports healthy respiratory function.* When diffused, it is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to help improve mood.
- Lavender (5 mL)— calms and relaxes when taken internally. Add to bathwater or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to reduce away stress. Use to assist with restful sleep and stress management.
- Deep Blue® Rub—soothes and cools topically where needed before and after your workout.
- doTERRA Lifelong Vitality Pack® includes xEO Mega®, Alpha CRS®+, Microplex VMz®— maximizes your daily nutrient intake.
- DigestZen® Supplements includes DigestZen TerraZyme® and PB Assist®+—supports digestion and optimizes your gastrointestinal tract*